- Red Velvet Checkerboard Valentine's Day Cake
- Sweet Treats Photo by: mrs_kolanko
- North Smithfield, RI
- This fun to make Valentine's Day cake combines Red Velvet Cake with a checkerboard cake pan. The Red Velvet cake is made very easily by adding a 1 ounce bottle of red food coloring to a Devil's Food... more
- Box Of Chocolates Cake
- Sweet Treats Photo by: mrsprov99
- Rockingham, NC
- I made this cake for my husband last year (with my kids help of course) for Valentine's Day. He loves a good box of chocolates, but on top of a chocolate cake was even better!
- Valentine, I love you to pizzas!
- Sweet Treats Photo by: schmulie65
- Crete, IL
- This fun treat is actually a large heart-shaped sugar cookie decorated with royal icing, white chocolate shavings, and soft candy chews made to resemble pizza toppings
- Strawberry Roll-up
- Sweet Treats Photo by: sleedesigns
- Chocolate cookie rolled up and stuffed with a strawberry cream filling.
Tastes like love.
Showing 28-36 of 41
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!