Tastes like love.
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp orange zest
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1TBSP stawberry juice
How to Make
Whisk eggs, sugar and butter together until smooth. In another bowl, add remaining ingredients. Make a well in the center of th dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture. Mix together.
Preheat pizzelle iron. Spray with nonstick spray. Spoon 1 TBSP batter into the center of each cookie. Cool 30-45 seconds. Remove from iron and immedietely form a tube. Hold the shape until it sets up, about 1 minute.
Whip frosting together until stiff peaks form. Put frosting into piping bag. Pipe into cookie tubes.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!