2 cans fluffy white icing.
Pink, red, white M & M's.
Fruit Roll Up.
Red food coloring.
How to Make
Prepare two boxes of cake mix (any flavor) as directed on box. Bake in two bundt pans. Allow to cool on cooling rack as directed. Cut bundt cakes in half and assemble into snake shape on flat surface for decorating.
Prepare fluffy white icing with red food coloring to make pink color. Ice cake accordingly. Apply peanut butter hearts on snake. Apply fruit roll up to mouth as tounge and M & M's as eyes. Apply decorative flowers to base along with M & M's.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!