2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding
Cherry pie filling
½ c. white chocolate chips (or white candy melts)
How to Make
1. Let each child place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a cupcake liner.
2. Make the pudding according to directions.
3. Pour pudding over vanilla wafer to cover.
4. Chill until set.
5. Just before serving let them spoon a tablespoon of cherries over the pudding. Add white chocolate garnishes and serve.
TO MAKE GARNISHES: Melt chocolate chips in bowl for 1 minute in microwave. Stir, cook additional 10 second intervals until melted. Spoon into Ziploc baggie. Snip a small piece off the corner of baggie and draw heart shapes on wax paper. When dry, peel off and set on top of tarts.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!