How to Make
# 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
# 1 cup sugar, divided
# 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
# 3 tablespoons orange juice
# 3 cups whipping cream, whipped
# 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
# 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
# Chocolate curls (optional)
# Additional strawberries (optional)
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!