2 9- by 13-inch cakes
2 16-ounce tubs of white frosting
How to Make
Prepare both boxes of gelatin according to the Jiggler recipe on the packages. Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square pan and chill it. Halfway through the chilling time (about 45 to 50 minutes), whisk the gelatin vigorously to create ripples and bubbles, then let it finish chilling.
Stack the cakes, spreading a thin coating of icing between them. Trim the corners to create more of a rounded tub shape. Next, carve out a 1 1/2-inch-deep basin, using a knife to first outline it and a spoon to scoop out the cake. Leave a 2-inch-wide border around the sides and end of the tub and a slightly wider border where the faucets will go.
Frost the tub, including the walls but not the floor of the basin. Spoon the Jiggler water into the basin and set the girl, frosting the area to make it look like bubble.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!