4-5 caramel cups
4-5 chocolate dipped strawberries
meltable colored candy, red and white (i used wilton brand)
several skewers cut in various lengths
green acrylic paint
wide mouth vase
small block of florist foam
red or white tissue paper
long length of decorative ribbon
How to Make
melt the candy and drizzle over each cup and strawberry
skewer the cups and strawberries, I placed a few on the skewer like a sunflower through the side and others like a tulip and through the bottom of the cup. wrap the foam block in tissue paper and place in the vase. then assemble the "flowers" in the vase securely. Tie the ribbon around the vase and embellish as desired.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!