I made this cake for my husband last year (with my kids help of course) for Valentine's Day. He loves a good box of chocolates, but on top of a chocolate cake was even better!
Chocolate cake mix, white fondant, box of chocolates, top of the box to cover the finished cake
How to Make
Bake a chocolate cake in a heart shaped pan. Cover with white fondant, surround the base in fondant rolled into balls. Place the cake onto a heart shaped board. Place chocolates on top of cake. Write your own message on the top of the chocolate box.
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!