Cherry flavored Betty Crocker Pink Frosting
Lemon flavored Betty Crocker Yellow Frosting
Valentine's Candy Hearts
How to Make
Take any cake mix, make and bake as directed per box instructions. For my Sweet Treats creation, I used Wilton's Giant Cupcake Pan to make a gaint cupcake. After the cake is done, cool on a wire rack and then it's ready to decorate! I used some of the lemon flavored frosting to put in between the top and bottom of the cake to help keep them together, plus it adds a filling to it. Next, I used cherry flavored frosting with Wilton tip #32 to decorate the top of the cupcake, with a swirling pattern. Then I used Wilton tip #48 to make the stripes on the base of the cupcake. I then put the candy hearts around the cupcake top. Finally I used Wilton tip #2 to make a yellow line all around the cupcake top in a spiral pattern. Then it is ready to enjoy! This Sweet Treat is easy for anyone to make!
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!