8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
" 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
" 1/2 cup butter, softened
" 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
" 2 eggs
" 3/4 teaspoon salt
" 1/3 cup white sugar
1 package of frozen strawberries in syrup
chocolate strawberry brownies:
1 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1 cup butter
1 cup baking cocoa
2 cups sugar
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. almond
1 cup strawberries
1 cup strawberries
4oz white chocolate
1/4 tbs melted butter
How to Make
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan. Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy. With the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar and vanilla. Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture. Combine the flour and salt; fold into the white chocolate mixture using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.Divde batter and add strawberries to one half of the batter. spread both in pan.
Chocolate Strawberry brownies:
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Saucepan, melt butter.
Remove from heat and stir in cocoa until smooth
Blend eggs, sugar, and extracts
Stir in the flour mixture, stir in strawberries.
bake brownies for 25-35 minutes.
While brownies are baking, mix strawberries and whipped cream and set aside in fridge. Melted the butter and white chocolate and fill mold. PLace mold in freezer for 5-10 minutes. Let brownies cool and layer with whipped cream.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!