Royal Icing- Red, Black White and Yellow
Edible Black Marker
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
Tips #1 and 3
How to Make
Make cookie dough according to recipe. Chill dough. Cut out shapes and bake.
Frost with white royal icing. Let the frosted cookies set over night.
Using yellow icing and number 3 tip make body of bee. Add details to bee with black icing and number 1 tip. Use black edible marker to draw lines behind bee. Use black icing and number 1 tip to write the word mine and using red icing dot the i with a heart.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!