large conversation hearts
mini chocolate chips
How to Make
Divide frosting into 2 parts. Tint 1 blue and use to frost the tops of the cupcakes. Place the remaining vanilla frosting in a ziplock bag. Trim a small opening on the ziplock bag corner - about 1/8 inch
Make dog by making a large M over and over again to make ears and top of head. Fill in the gaps to create a full head of fur. Make a slightly smaller layered "M" for nose and mouth.
Use mini-chocolate chips for eyes and nose. Place a large conversation heart in the dogs mouth for the valentine.
To make paws, make two small "m"s of frosting below the face.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!