- Roses mean LOVE!
- Cupcakes Photo by: cr8z4u
- Our first attempt at making icing roses. It takes a little practice to make it just right, but you can always eat your mistakes (yum!)
- No limits
- Cupcakes Photo by: isegator10
- Gainesville, FL
- Love has no limits, which is symbolized by the infinity in the center of the heart atop this simple cupcake.
- Love Struck
- Cupcakes Photo by: PartyStarr
- San Anselmo, CA
- Cupid's Bow has shot a chocolate arrow straight through a sparkly sugar heart!
It's fun and easy for kids to help cut out the stencil and shake the sugar.
- I adore you!
- Cupcakes Photo by: alliecat2173
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Eye a-door ewe! What better way to tell someone how you feel than with cupcakes!
Showing 1-9 of 49
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!