- I adore you!
- Cupcakes Photo by: alliecat2173
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Eye a-door ewe! What better way to tell someone how you feel than with cupcakes!
- Three Sweet Cupcakes
- Cupcakes Photo by: AshleyAv
- East Hampton, NY
- In an Art Therapy session we made three heart shaped mini cupcakes. We frosted them in various shades of pink and red colors. We then decorated them with assorted toppings.
- Birthday Cake
- Cupcakes Photo by: cggosselin
- East Granby, CT,
- Chocolate cupcakes w/ pink swirled frosting on a cupcake stand with one pink heart shaped candle for my 7 year olds birthday.
- Love Bugs
- Cupcakes Photo by: cliff_77
- Mini love bug cupcakes.
- Roses mean LOVE!
- Cupcakes Photo by: cr8z4u
- Our first attempt at making icing roses. It takes a little practice to make it just right, but you can always eat your mistakes (yum!)
- Romantic Picnic
- Cupcakes Photo by: Elizabeth380380
- Fort Meade, MD
- Everyone know picnics are romantic. These little ants have decided to carry off the candy hearts for their Valentine's!
Showing 1-9 of 49
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!