2 cups white frosting
8 pieces Pull-and-Peel licorice
24 assorted large conversation hearts
How to Make
Frost prepared cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles.
Cut each length of licorice into thirds. With each 1/3 section, peel apart individual strands - but only with 1/2 of the length. Press unpeeled end of licorice down into the center of each cupcake. With each of the 9 individual strands, arch up and out and gently secure each end into the frosting at the edge of each cupcake.
With a piping bag or spoon, attach conversation hearts to the center of each licorice flower with a bit of frosting.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!