How to Make
You can make these cute and simple cupcakes by using assorted candies. the kids love to help too. Vanilla tootsie rolls work great. Use food coloring to tint them any color you want. Make sure to use gloves so you don't stain your hands. Microwave candy 5 seconds. roll it and shape it into any design. It's like playing with playdoh! laffy taffy and starburst work great too. Place a marshmallow for a pillow. Nilla wafers make a good face. Use another marshmallow under the blanket for a body. Candies and teddygrams make great decorations. Be creative and have fun!
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!