baked as directed on box into 24 cupcakes.
1 small tub of white decorator icing.
How to Make
Bake the cupcakes in cupcake liners and cool before decorating.
Stir the icing in the tub to a smooth consistency. You may tint the icing at this time. Then place the icing in an icing bag fitted with a coupler and flat slot shaped decorator tip.
To make the icing roses, start with a dab of icing in the center of the unfrosted cupcake. Use that dab as a base to form a cone for the center of the rose. Keep turning the cupcake as you form the petals to look like a real rose. Start off with smaller petals and increase the size as you move outward. Continue until you reach the size of flower that you want or you can cover the entire cupcake surface as I did.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!