6 rolls of Fruit by the Foot fruit leather in Cherry Rage or strawberry flavor
1 roll of Fruit by the Foot fruit leather in Color by the Foot flavor
How to Make
Frost 12 mini cupcakes with white icing. To make a rose, unroll a piece of the cherry or strawberry fruit leather and divide it in half along the wavy perforated middle line. Take one of the halves and roll up about 5 inches to form the flower's center. Set the rolled strip wavy side up in the middle of a cupcake, as shown, and continue to loosely wrap the remaining fruit leather around the center at a slight angle until the flower is completed.
Repeat this process for the remaining flowers. (You should be able to get 2 mini roses out of each roll of fruit leather.)
Cut leaf shapes from the wavy edge of the Color by the Foot strip as shown, then tuck the leaves under the roses.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!