How to Make
Prepare funfetti mix according to box. I used a 3" mini cake pan for a larger cupcake and baked 25 minutes. Cool cupcake completely before frosting. Chill frosting 5-10 minutes before use. I used a star shaped frosting tip to ice the cupcake in a spiraled fashion. Sprinkle the red and pink suger on top and line the frosting with dragees at the bottom. Chill in fridge. Melt the pink melts in a microwave dish. Use a regular table spoon to dollop two scoops on wax paper. Form into a heart with the back of the spoon. Let harden. Melt the white melts. I used a toothpick to draw the infinity symbol. Sprinkle with white sugar. Let harden. Once the cupcake has chilled in the fridge, the frosting will be hard enough to support the candy melt heart. Center in the middle, and you're done!
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!