frosting (tinted with food coloring if desired)
white chocolate candy melts
How to Make
Frost cupcakes as desired.
To create letters, microwave candy melts in a quart - size freezer bag 1 minute on 50%. Squeeze bag to move candies around,then continue to microwave in 15 second increments until all candy is melted.
Cut a small opening in the corner of the bag. On wax paper, pipe letters using the chocolate. Let dry 5 minutes, then gently peel off and place on top of each cupcake.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!