Ziploc Freezer Baggie (quart or gallon size)
Sprinkles, etc. (optional)
How to Make
Place frosting in Ziploc bag and snip off bag corner to use as your "decorating bag". Adhere marshmallow to center of cupcake with a dab of icing. Starting at the base of the cupcake, make swirls around the marshmallow, following it to the top. Voila! A Mountain of Frosting! Decorate with sprinkles, etc.
Notes: when using baggies as decorating bags, make sure to use freezer bags. The regular storage bags will often break apart when decorating (learned from personal experience! ack!).
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!