How to Make
Bake cakes. 2 mini cupcakes, 2 cupcakes and 2 mini half ball cakes. Level the tops of all the cakes. This is enough for 2 toad stools. Stack a mini cupcake and a regular cupcake. Frost. Cover the half ball with red fondant.
Assemble on cake board. Add spots and grass. To make love bugs make small fondant hearts and dip in melted chocolate. Add spots and use buttercream for smiles and eyes.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!