(he could be right)
white ready to use fondant
yellow and pink food coloring
How to Make
bake cake according to directions
add a small amount of rose food coloring to frosting
set some aside to make feathers on birds,
I striped the inside of a pastry bag with pink and then filled with white frosting to do the bird feathers
I then shaped the birds, beaks and feet out of fondant,
i tinted a small amt. yellow for beaks and feat, and a small amt. pink for the hearts on the belllies and the heart they are holding,
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!