1 tub of chocolate frosting
chocolate sandwhich cookies with chocolate creme filling
gummy worms (we used sour)
How to Make
Make cupcakes according to directions on cake mix box. Let cool.
Frost cupcakes. Dip top of cupcakes into a bowl of crushed cookies.
Create sayings on computer and print. Cut into heart shapes and glue onto toothpicks. Glue dots work great. Arrange worms so they are kissing under the heart. Too cute!
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!