Hearts adorn these pink pigs making them perfect for Valentines Day. Place them on a small pink plate, add a curly pipe cleaner tail and the kids will surely squeal with delight!!!
Favorite cake mix and necessary ingredients
Store boughten or recipe below:
1 lb. powder sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
Pink food coloring
Large pink marshmallows
Large and small conversation hearts
Red shoestring licorice
How to Make
Make cupcakes as directed on mix. Cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add milk one tablespoon at a time until desired consistancy. Set aside a small amount for white eyes and add pink food coloring to remaining frosting. Beat until fluffy.
Frost cupcakes. To decorate, cut marshmallows in half, place cut side up on the center of the cupcake. Place 2 heart sprinkles on top of marshmallow. For eyes pipe 2 white mounds and press in chocolate chips, flat side up. Shape mouth with licorice and pipe pink frosting cheeks over licorice ends. Place large hearts on for ears, and set small heart on top of each lg. heart. To resemble a pig body serve each cupcake on a small pink plate and add a curly pink pipecleaner tail and heart feet.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!