1 16oz can prepared milk chocolate frosting
1 1/3 c strawberry nectar
1/4 c chocolate syrup
1/2 c vegetable oil
24 fresh strawberries
6 squares vanilla candy coating
2 squares chocolate candy coating
24 cupcake liners
How to Make
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line two 12 cup muffin tins with cupcake liners.
In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, strawberry nectar, chocolate syrup, vegetable oil and eggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 17-22 minutes until cake tester comes out clean. Let cool completely.
In a small microwave safe bowl, melt vanilla coating for 2 minutes until melted. Stir until smooth. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Dip strawberries in vanilla coating and place on parchment paper to dry. In a second small microwave safe bowl melt 2 squares of chocolate coating for 2 minutes until melted. Stir until smooth. Drizzle strawberries with chocolate coating.
When cupcakes are cool, frost with prepared chocolate frosting. Top with dipped strawberries.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!