- Beary Sweet
- Cupcakes Photo by: kim1971p
- Bessemer City, NC
- These are very simple to make. I made yellow cupcakes and used pink icing and sprinkles. Then I made a fondant bear holding a candy heart made from a candy mold. Then put them all together.
- Sweet Cupid Cupcake
- Cupcakes Photo by: FamilyFun_Team
- Treat your family to a batch of melt-in-your-mouth valentines this February 14.
Showing 46-49 of 49
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!