- Birthday Cake
- Cupcakes Photo by: cggosselin
- East Granby, CT,
- Chocolate cupcakes w/ pink swirled frosting on a cupcake stand with one pink heart shaped candle for my 7 year olds birthday.
- Roses mean LOVE!
- Cupcakes Photo by: cr8z4u
- Our first attempt at making icing roses. It takes a little practice to make it just right, but you can always eat your mistakes (yum!)
- Jewled Flowers
- Cupcakes Photo by: Julie1120aaaaaaa
- Los Angeles, CA
- These sweet cupcakes are perfect to show everyone how much you care.
- You Bowl Me Over Valentine!
- Cupcakes Photo by: lfjmgjgrj
- Leawood, KS
- Bowling Pins (cupcakes and doughnuts) set on a Bowling Alley (rectangular cake) with a blue swirl bowling ball (2 cupcakes stuck together).
Showing 37-45 of 49
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!