1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 each whole eggs
2 each egg yolks
3.75 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
3.5 oz unsalted butter, melted
4 oz heavy cream
4 oz dark chocolate
How to Make
Pre-heat oven to 325. Combine flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and yolks; beat mixture until smooth. Combine melted butter and chocolate and add to egg mixture; mix until smooth. Scoop mixture into paper muffin cups filling them 2/3 full. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Makes 10 cupcakes.
Boil heavy cream and pour over chocolate; stirring until smooth.
Dip cooled cupcakes into ganache.
Melt chocolates separately in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time stirring in between. Add canola oil to thin out chocolate if necessary. Wash and dry strawberries. Dip front of strawberry into white chocolate and allow to dry. Dip sides of strawberry into dark chocolate to make a "V" shape. Place small amount of dark chocolate into piping bag. Pipe and X and connect the ends to make the bowtie. Then pipe 3-4 small dots for the buttons.
Home Made for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!