These are very simple to make. I made yellow cupcakes and used pink icing and sprinkles. Then I made a fondant bear holding a candy heart made from a candy mold. Then put them all together.
yellow cake mix
How to Make
Make cupcakes in cupcake wrappers and put pink icing on them. Then use sprinkles
Make heart with melted candy and heart candy mold.
Make bear out of fondant and put the heart in the bear's arms. Let dry.
Home Made for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cupcake or sweet treat is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!