Tell us your story:
Rachel is 7 years old. She loves to make salads. She is original with her ideas and makes some very tasty combinations. She started making salads since her mom had C-section and then continued to be sick with a pituitary tumor. She is a great helper. She has started a blog to share her recipes with other kids, she wants them to know that they can help themselves and their families by helping to prepare tasty, healthy foods. Her blog is rachelskidfriendlyrecipes.blogspot.com
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!