Tell us your story:
With a gym teacher dad and a mom with a passion for nutrition, exercise and healthy eating are top priorities in our house! We are also a household on a limited budget and so our "vacations" are often day trips and long weekends that coincide with adventurous physical activities. A favorite has been family mud runs. Nothing gets the heart pumping like a run through an obstacle course, followed by a "swim" through a mud pit at the end. The subsequent hose-down brings squeals of laughter too!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!