Tell us your story:
My three kids love watching Top Chef. We decided to create our own Top chef challenges and there is a winner each day of the weekend. My kids have to create HEALTHY delicious food that looks good and taste even better. They also have to use fruit in every challenge and best of all they eat their food after they make it. Our kids love weekends in our top chef kitchen and it's been a WIn WIn in teaching them to like eating healthy delicious foods and they are so proud of themselves every time!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!