Tell us your story:
We are a military family with 4 children ages 11,9,7,and 6 years old. We have to stay healthy and look for ways as a family to make fitness fun. This was one of our ideas for improving balance and blood flow to the brain. It took a few weeks of practice and timing to get all 6 of us up at the same time. WE had so much fun trying to get it right. What a fun way to have a little free fun with your kids.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!