Tell us your story:
Our 7 and 4 year old love the angry birds video game. Because we want our kids to be active and not sitting inside playing video games on the computer all day, we decided it would be fun to make a life sized angry bird playset for them to play with outside. Our kids and their friends (including many dads and moms) have spent hours outside chasing down balls and launching birds at the cardboard towers. Now when we give our kids permission to play angry birds they make a b-line for the door.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!