Tell us your story:
After a particularly stressful dinner battle with our 3 kids (during which they refused to even TRY the food), I decided that we needed a drastically different approach to healthy eating. We now use the "New Veggie Taste Graph," in which we all rate a new veggie on a scale from 1-5. Suddenly, everyone is excited to try something new! We also have "Morning Mystery Smoothies", in which the kids try to guess what crazy ingredients I've added: squash, flaxseed, oatmeal, spinach, and even broccoli.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!