Tell us your story:
Epcot's Food Festival and Living With The Land inspired us to try new-healthy-sustainable foods. Impressed by Walt's successes, we read "How to Be Like Walt" which gave us ideas to "plus" our passions and motivate others to do the same. We created a "12 week health challenge" and invited others to join through social media and seminars. Our children read labels and are food preparation "ninjas". Our goal is to make a difference by helping people see how easy and fun it is to enjoy better health.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!