Wet 'N Wild
Wet 'N Wild
International Driveview website
6200 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819+8290
Wet 'N Wild Description
Ever wonder what it'd be like to climb a gigantic bubble? You may never know, but your kids can experience the sensation in the Bubble Up at this extensive water park. Kids go crazy for the ride -- they climb a thick, continuous, un-poppable bubble using a rope, then turn around at the top, bounce once, and slide down. Another kid pick is the ominous- sounding Black Hole, which is tamer than it sounds: a two-passenger tube ride where kids ride with an adult.
Toddlers & Pre-K: Skip the Black Hole if your little one is really afraid of the dark.
School-Age Kids: Bigger kids get a thrill out of the Surge, a 4-passenger tube ride.
Pre-Teens & Teens: Let your big kid show you how she can tear it up playing beach volleyball. Don't take super spikes too personally.
- Seek rentals. Rent lockers for your personal items and clothing. Towel and tube rentals are also worth taking advantage of.
- Web discounts. There are frequently discounts available at their website, so plan ahead to save.
- Maintenance must. Annual maintenance is conducted on individual rides from October through March, so check before you go to see if your favorite rides are open.
- Mid-week adventure. The best time to visit to beat the crowds is during the week while school is in session, particularly in the morning just after the park opens.
- Cash=happy. Bring cash for food and concessions as most stands don't accept credit or debit cards.
Just the Facts
Hours: Times vary throughout the year -- check website for hours.
Fees: $30 - $40
Recommended Time: Full day