291 Walnut Ave.
Ketchum, ID 83340
Hotel / Motel
Tamarack Lodge Description
Part motel and part ski chalet, Tamarack Lodge is the place to stay for value-minded travelers or those who want to stay in the heart of nearby Ketchum rather than the more expensive slopeside or luxury resorts. Many rooms have wood-burning fireplaces and gorgeous views of Bald Mountain, and kids will love the heated indoor pool and outdoor hot tub.
- There's no restaurant on-site, but Tamarack Lodge is in the heart of Ketchum, a very easy walk to restaurants, shopping, and coffee shops. Skiing is less than a mile away via a free shuttle that stops at the lodge.
- Check the Web site for specials like free ski lift tickets for kids.
- The Lodge has no elevator, so families with strollers should prepare to climb stairs.
- Book online! The Web site includes a complete reservation system.
- Amenities include free wifi, cable TV, refrigerators, and microwaves.
- Pets are welcome for a one-time $25 fee, but are never to be left unattended.
Just the Facts
Fees: Up to $150/night