1000 Arlberg Ave.
Girdwood, AK 99587
Hotel / Motel
Alyeska Resort Description
Families who enjoy a spot of luxury in the midst of wilderness will love Alyeska Resort. During winter, hit the slopes or go ice skating on the hotel pond. In summer, rent a bike or go hiking on the nearby trails. Year round, the heated lap pool or hot tub are a great way to end the day.
- Although you can reach Alyeska Resort by shuttle or train, renting a car will give you welcome flexibility in going to other restaurants and attractions.
- Summer visitors who plan to go fishing in Girdwood can get a fishing license online at the Alaska Department of Fish and Game Website .
- Winter visitors who want to see the Northern Lights should notify the front desk. They will call you when the lights are visible at any hour, day or night.
- If you plan to ski, book lessons and buy your lift tickets online ahead of time. Online discounts are often available if you book in October, before ski season opens.
- Kids ages 7 and younger ski free.
Just the Facts