131 Fourth Street
Ketchum, ID 83340
Perry's Restaurant Description
Families flock to Perry's, a must for pre-skiing breakfast or a kid-friendly deli lunch. Breakfast is hearty enough to stay with you on the slopes, and the burgers and deli sandwiches are crazy good. Cookies get a big thumbs up, but kids love the raw cookie dough even more. A family favorite for locals and tourists alike.
Toddlers & Pre-K: Don't miss The Toy Store, with a great selection of toys, dress-up clothes, and kid souvenirs. This is an easy place to give kids $5 and let them choose something themselves — just head to the display behind the cash register.
School-Age Kids: Head to Iconoclast Books. The back corner has a great selection of kids books and several cozy nooks for reading. A small cafe occupies the middle of the store, with chalkboard-topped tables for little scribblers.
- Park and walk. Ketchum is a small town that's easy to navigate by foot. Park at Atkinson's Market so you can pick up your groceries last, or if you're renting bikes or ski equipment, park at Sturtevant's.
- No car? No problem. The free Mountain Rides bus travels between Ketchum and Sun Valley Village, and makes frequent stops throughout the town.
- Go for breakfast before skiing. The breakfast wraps are hearty and delicious, and the varieties of eggs benedict are fabulous. The kids breakfast menu is a winner.
- Go for an early dinner. Even though Perry's serves only breakfast and lunch, it's open until 5 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on weekends — perfect for jet-lagged East Coasters looking for a casual, kid-friendly dinner.
- Free Wi-Fi. Feel free to bring your laptop or smartphone.
Just the Facts
Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday through Sunday 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fees: Moderately priced