8 Norris Street
London, SWIY 4RJ, England 94103
Wagamama is a popular Asian noodle joint with many locations throughout London. Sit at long wooden tables next to friendly Londoners slurping noodles and enjoying other Asian-inspired delights, like tempura vegetables and tiger prawn stirfry. The prices are affordable, there's a great menu for kids, and the long laquered bamboo soup spoons are a huge hit with the under-10 set.
- Gluten free and food sensitivity menus. If your child has a food allergy, ask for one of their alternate menus. They can make food for people with diabetes, nut allergies, gluten intolerance and more.
- Don't go on Friday nights. Unlike other Wagamamas in London, this one is not usually very crowded, except for Friday nights when you are likely to wait for a table.
- Stroller accessible. There's plenty of room for the stroller and an elevator (they call them "lifts" in England).
- Leave room for dessert. Interesting options include mango with lime zest and lychee sorbet or white chocolate and ginger cheesecake.
- Tip not included. many restaurants in London automatically add a 10 percent service charge, at Wagamama you decide how much to tip.
Just the Facts
Hours: Daily noon-10 p.m.
Fees: Moderately priced