Travel Tips by Age
- Tips for Flying with a Baby
- 10 Tips for Traveling with Toddlers: Getting There
- 10 Tips for Traveling with School-Age Kids
- Tips for Traveling with Tweens
- 10 Tips for Traveling with Teens
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE OR OPTING IN TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521 ("Sponsor"), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: The Sweepstakes will run during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., May 26, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., July 7, 2010 ("Entry Period"). During the Entry Period, as a registered member ("Member") of www.Family.go.com ("Website") you may enter the Sweepstakes by creating and saving on the Website a Trip Planner itinerary for your proposed trip ("Trip") (collectively, "Entry").
If you are not already a Member, you may easily register to become a Member for free through the link on the Website: "Register", by filling out the simple Registration Form. Only a valid email address ("Address") will be accepted for registration, as determined solely by Sponsor. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may then enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions.
The winning Entry will be selected randomly by Sponsor from all valid Entries received. The selection is final.
For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your Address. The selection of winner and awarding of the prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below. The winning Entry will be announced on or about July 21, 2010.
3. LICENSES AND REPRESENTATIONS: "Entry Materials" include:  all information and material submitted by you in connection with the Sweepstakes, including the Entry and all other forms, contracts or releases required to be submitted by you as a contestant, whether required by Sponsor prior to or after Entry;  your name, likeness, image and biographical data as contained in or reflected by the Entry and  all photographs, artwork, writings, statements, dramatic materials, ideas, quotations and any other intellectual properties created by you in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether submitted to Sponsor or not, including the Entry.
All material owned by Sponsor or its respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; the sponsoring, administering, advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"), including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, picture, logo, title art or other intellectual property, shall remain their respective property and you shall acquire no rights therein by virtue of the Sweepstakes.
Except as specifically provided herein, by entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby grant to Sponsor, its licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Entry Materials, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on Sponsor's websites, on third party web sites, on Sponsor's broadcast and cable networks and stations, on Sponsor's broadband and wireless platforms, products and services, on physical media, and in theatrical release), for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity ("Submissions License").
By submitting the Entry Materials for an Entry in the Sweepstakes, you further represent and warrant to Sponsor that the Entry Materials and everything depicted therein:  are original and do not originate from a magazine, newspaper or other commercial or proprietary source;  have not previously been submitted in a sweepstakes or contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;  no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of the Entry Materials;  you are not subject to any agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your entering the Sweepstakes and granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder;  do not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, threatening, an invasion of a right of privacy of another person, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, harmful or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity, profane, offensive or otherwise objectionable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion;  do not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them (including Entry Material that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, underage drinking, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, computer hacking, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity) or otherwise unlawful as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion;  do not infringe, contain intellectual property that infringes (e.g., trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, sculptures, props, costumes, backgrounds or other material), or otherwise violate any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights, (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;  are not commercial, business-related, advertisements or offers to sell any products or services (whether or not for profit), do not solicit others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);  do not contain viruses or other harmful components, or otherwise tamper with, impair or damage Sponsor's websites or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of Sponsor's websites;  generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Sweepstakes, do not violate any specific restrictions applicable to a public forum on the Website, including its age restrictions and procedures, and are not antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
To the extent that Sponsor requires the use of and directly provides Sponsor's copyrighted works (in whole or in part) to you for use in an Entry, Sponsor hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable right and license, during the Sweepstakes to create a derivative work using Sponsor's copyrighted works (in whole or in part) as required (but only as required, and solely for the purpose of creating your Entry); provided however, that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment of all rights in the work you create to Sponsor. If such rights are not assigned to Sponsor, your license to create derivative works using Sponsor's copyrighted works (in whole or in part) shall be null and void. You agree to the foregoing grant of rights, consents, agreements and assignments whether or not your Entry is selected as a winner, you receive a prize, or the Entry Materials are used by Sponsor. You shall not permit any other person or entity to access, use, edit, revise or create any derivative works from Sponsor's copyrighted works made available to you for use in an Entry. You may not remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices on Sponsor's copyrighted works made available to you for use in an Entry.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Entry or contestant that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Licenses and Representations at any time.
4. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address/Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 above are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited.
The Sweepstakes is open only to Members in compliance with the TOU who are legal residents physically located within the 50 United States and District of Columbia (the "Territory") and who are not minors at the time of Entry (as defined by state of primary residence, "Minor"). Employees, consultants, independent contractors, agents or interns who have, within the past six months, performed services for the Entities; their household members and immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes Entry information (including the Official Entry Form); lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified; and any attempt by a person to use multiple Addresses or identities to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any contestant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Please review these Rules and the TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these Rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Entry or contestant that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Limitations at any time.
5. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: cash for all expenses of the winner's Trip up to $5,000 (approximate retail value: Trip expenses, but not to exceed: $5,000).
6. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about June 20, 2010, in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: The potential winner will be notified by email on or about June 21, 2010. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within seven (7) business days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of the prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after it is mailed;  potential winner's failure to claim the prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize before June 20, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with these Rules or the TOU. In the event of a prize forfeiture, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes, expenses, costs and fees associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize.
10. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of winner (after July 21, 2010) and/or Rules (before July 7, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Best Vacation Ever Sweepstakes, Disney Family.com, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, designating either winner's list or Rules. Winner's first name, initial of last name and city of residence will be posted on the Website on or about July 21, 2010.
BESTVACATIONCLEAN (4-13-10) #4232
Find cute crafts and recipes starring kids' favorite Disney characters.