TRIPLE PLAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN,
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: As a registered member (“Member”) of Family.com, during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., March 5, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., April 13, 2012 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by logging onto http://family.go.com/sweeps/triple-play-sweepstakes/enter/ (“Website”), logging in with your Member Name and Password and following the “How to Enter” instructions (“Entry”). If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: “Not registered?” Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address (“Address”). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on “Modify” and follow the instructions on how to change your Address. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times are Pacific Time and Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. “Day” shall mean each day during the Entry Period.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., April 13, 2012. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who, as of date of Entry, are not minors (as defined by state of primary residence, “Minor”), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator or The Clorox Company; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the one (1) Entry per person/Address per Day may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: consisting of the following elements:  A cash prize of $4,500 (awarded as a check), and  a one (1) year supply of Clorox 2 ® with Triplesolve™ Technology – awarded as six (6) coupons for. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $4,547.94. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize elements may not be separated. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by June 20, 2012, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about April 19, 2012, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For a winner’s list (available after April 20, 2012), and/or Rules (before April 13, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Triple Play Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates International LLC, Dept. VP, 1040 Sixth Ave., NYC, NY 10018, designating either “Winners“ or “Rules.“ Winners’ first names, initial of last name and city of residence will be posted on the Website on July 11, 2012. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.----------------------------------------------------------------------------