CeReality's Morning Moments Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521 ("Sponsor").
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: As a registered member ("Member") of Family.com, during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., June 4, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., July 20, 2012 ("Entry Period"), you may enter by logging onto Family.com/CeRealityMorningMomentsSweepstakes ("Website"), logging in with your Member Name and Password and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Parent/legal guardian ("Parent") of a child under the age of 13 will be sent an email notifying him/her of the child's registration and Entry into the Sweepstakes. No response by the Parent to the email is required for the child to enter; however, if the Parent does not want his/her child to enter, Parent may click on a link in the email and complete the steps required to cancel the child's Entry and delete the child's information. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change your Address. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times are Pacific Time and "Day" shall mean each calendar day during the Entry Period. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., July 20, 2012. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who, at the time of Entry, are not minors (as defined by state of primary residence, "Minor"), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator or Kellogg Co.; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the one (1) Entry per person/Address per Day may result in disqualification at Administrator's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Prize awarded as one (1) check for $10,000 (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $10,000) to be used towards completing a kitchen makeover (or any other project of the winner's choosing). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility. Any depiction of the prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 28, 2012, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about July 30, 2012, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
10. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For a winner's list (available after July 31, 2012), and/or Rules (before July 20, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CeReality's Morning Moments Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. VP, 1040 6th Ave., NYC, NY 10018, designating either winner's list or Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.