DISNEY FAMILY.COM'S "GET ACTIVE CRUISE" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("TERRITORY") AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, dba Walt Disney Internet Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). 2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., May 18, 2009 and ending at 11:59 P.M., July 5, 2009 ("Entry Period"), you may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet as a registered member ("Member") of Disney Family.com by logging in, providing your Member Name and Password and clicking on the "submit" button ("Entry"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), "Day" shall mean each calendar day during the Entry Period and all times and Days are Pacific Daylight Time. If you are not a Member, you may easily register for free to become a Member through the link on the site: "Not Registered?" by filling out the simple Registration Form. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., July 5, 2009. Entries are limited to one per person/Address per Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 18 or older as of May 18, 2009, who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the Territory. Employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies; the advertising, promotional, and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, "Entities") and members of their households and immediate families are ineligible to enter. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human ,mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Disney Cruise Line four- (4) night cruise vacation for winner and winner's choice of three (3) Guests (collectively, "Group") to be taken aboard the Disney Wonder® ("Vacation"), consisting of the following elements for the Group:
A. Cruise aboard the Disney Wonder to The Bahamas, including Nassau and Castaway Cay® which includes:
a) One (1) deluxe oceanview stateroom (Category 9).
b) All onboard meals
c) Government Taxes, Fees and fuel surcharge (as defined in the Disney Cruise Line brochure)
d) Onboard gratuities for stateroom host/hostess; dining room server, assistant server and head server.
B. If winner resides more than two hundred (200) miles from Orlando, FL., round-trip coach airfare between a Sponsor-selected gateway airport near winner's home ("airport of origin") and Orlando International airport.
C. Round-trip ground Transportation between Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral via Disney Cruise Line transportation.
D. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round-trip transportation between the winner's residence and the airport of origin; shore excursions; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; telephone calls; ship to shore communications including fax and internet; merchandise; souvenirs; incidental expenses, parking and additional tips and gratuities.
The Grand Prize will also include one Nintendo Wii Console and one EA Sports Active game. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize ("ARV"): $6,712.
Vacation rules include:
1. Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to June 04, 2010 aboard the Disney Wonder (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Vacations®).
2. Vacation is for the Group.
3. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent/legal guardian ("Parent") must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The Parent of any minor not traveling with a Parent must appoint an adult to have custody and control over the minor and to contract on minor's behalf in connection with the Vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by Parent prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
4. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline block-out periods.
5. Cruise ship block-out dates are as follows and subject to change.
2009: 05/24-08/09; 11/25; 12/23-12/30
2010: 2/14; 3/14-4/4
6. Vacations may not be sold, traded, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted and Vacations are non- commissionable.
7. Members of the Group are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation for travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the responsibility of each member of the Group to check with his/her travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to the Vacation to ensure that he/she has proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department's travel website at http://www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
8. Actual ARV of the Vacation may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval.
If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by September 5, 2009, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about July 20, 2009, in a random drawing, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about July 20, 2009. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after its mailing;  potential winner's failure to be available to complete the Trip by June 4, 2010;  potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by September 5, 2009 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on same itinerary. Each Guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the prize;  winner's acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, except where prohibited by law, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select a winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable; and in the event a Vacation has already commenced, to terminate the Vacation and return the Group to any airport of origin as soon as reasonably possible;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;  any portion of the prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason and  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
9. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of winner (after July 20, 2009) and/or Rules (before July 5, 2009), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Disney Family.com "The Get Active Cruise" Sweepstakes, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.
This Sweepstakes and all accompanying material copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc.