DISNEY STORE'S TIMES SQUARE GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE OR OPTING IN TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Walt Disney Internet Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., October 19, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., October 26, 2010 ("Entry Period"), you may enter via the Internet as a registered member ("Member") of www.Family.go.com ("Website"), logging in by providing your Member Name and Password and selecting the Sweepstakes Entry button on the Website ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may easily register for free to become a Member through the link on the Website: "Not Registered?" by filling out the simple Registration Form. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may then enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Only a valid email address ("Address") will be accepted for registration, as determined solely by Sponsor. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address. To do so, go to http://register.go.com/disney/GuestServices/YourAccount/login, log into your Website account, click on the "Modify" icon and follow the instructions on how to change your Address. The selection of winner and awarding of the prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., October 26, 2010. Only one Entry per person/Address/day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to Members who are parents or legal guardians ("Parent") of at least one (1) child between the ages of three (3) and sixteen (16) years ("Child"), who are not minors at time of Entry (as defined by state of primary residence, "Minor") and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. ("Territory"). Employees, consultants, independent contractors, agents or interns who have, within the past six months, performed services for the Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); the members of their households and members of their immediate families, are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from Members residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) $250.00 Disney Store gift card and a three (3) day/ two (2) night trip to New York, NY for the winner, Child and up to two (2) additional family members ("Group"), for the grand opening of a Disney Store in Times Square on November 9, 2010 ("Grand Opening Event") consisting of the following elements ("Trip"):  Hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one standard room including room tax);  if winner resides more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from New York City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and an airport in or near the city of New York ("City") and  airport/hotel transfers. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to the City if a winner resides two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round trip transportation between the winner's residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Hotel regulations and conditions apply. The Group must attend the Grand Opening Event and Trip must be taken by November 8, 2010. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $4,999, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel and airfare rates. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same residence. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. The prize will be awarded, provided it is validly claimed by November 5, 2010, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about October 27, 2010, in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: The potential winner will be notified by email on or about October 27, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within one (1) day after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within one(1) day after it is mailed;  potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by November 5, 2010;  potential winner's Group's failure to be available to take the Trip and  any other non-compliance with Rules or the TOU. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. A Minor may not participate in the Trip, unless his/her Parent accompanies the Minor as a member of the Group. Each member of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to departure for the Trip. Each member of the Group is solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, etc.) before departure. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For name of winner (after October 27, 2010) and/or Rules (before October 26, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Disney Store's Times Square Grand Opening Sweepstakes", Disney Family.com, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, designating either winner's list or Rules. Winner's first name, initial of last name and city of residence will be posted on the Website on or about November 8, 2010