DISNEY FAMILY.COM "COLLEGE SAVINGS" SWEEPSTAKES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("TERRITORY") AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, dba Walt Disney Internet Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: This Sweepstakes may be entered during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., July 13, 2009, and ending at 11:59 P.M., August 25, 2009 ("Entry Period") , by going to the sweepstakes entry page on Disney Family.com ("Website") and following the entry instructions. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), "Day" shall mean each calendar day during the Entry Period, and all times and Days are Pacific Time. If you are a registered Disney Family.com member ("Member"), you will be prompted to enter your Member Name and Password and click on the "submit" button ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you must first register at the Website for free before you can enter the Sweepstakes. To register, complete the Registration Form at the Website. After registering as a Member, follow the instructions above to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your e-mail address ("Address"). To do so, click here. Under "Member Information," click on "Modify" to change your Address.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., August 25, 2009. Entries are limited to one per person/Address per Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are not minors as of July 17, 2009, as defined by state of primary residence (individually, Minor"), but are legal residents of, and physically located within, the Territory. Employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies; the advertising, promotional, and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, "Entities") and members of their households and immediate families are ineligible to enter. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: A check in the amount of $2,500 (approximate retail value: $2,500). Prize is not transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 25, 2009, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about August 31, 2009, in a random drawing, potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winner will be notified by U.S. Mail and e-mail on or about September 1, 2009. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its mailing/ transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or the prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after its mailing;  potential winner's failure to claim the prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by October 25, 2009 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes;  winner's acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, except where prohibited by law, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select a winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;  any portion of the prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason and  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
9. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of winner (after September 1, 2009) and/or Rules (before August 25, 2009), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Disney Family.com "College Savings" Sweepstakes, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.
This Sweepstakes and all accompanying material copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc