Nothing Else Is Needed
How to Make
Just work the wax wrappers in your hands until it's a little soft.
Waxon is made:
A LARGE ball for the main body (2 pieces of wax).
Make a smaller shaped ball for his tail.
Another small ball for his neck.
A football shape for his head.
Arms and legs are made with a ball for the socket joint,
a cylinder shape for the foot and arm and then are just molded into place.
We have made many other animals, from a dog, horse, unicorn, rabbit, etc. and have had so much fun making and playing with them. I really hope others get to enjoy this simple recycled craft idea with their families and friends.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!