I even made hair barrettes with mini toilet tissue bouquets for the brides maids. I just made each rose smaller, and attached them with wire to the silver french clip type barrettes you get at the craft store. The bride's maids loved these as well, and it looks like I will be making those too! Just not with TP!
How to Make
Get Toilet Paper. Any brand that doesn't have a design on it. The smoother the better. Note: Sometimes the 2-ply can be to thick, you may have to separate the layers. Cut 4" pieces of craft wire to secure the back of each rose. You will cut as many as is needed depending on how many roses are in your bouquet.
Fold each rose using the same technique you would with fabric or ribbon.
Use wire at the back of each rose to make sure it wont unravel. Then connect all the roses together to form a bouquet. I also added a Toilet Tissue bow at the back of the bouquet for added style.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!